1. What’s your name and what do you do when not playing powderpuff?
Austin Reynolds. I am a sports chiropractor.
2. What’s your best skill on the field?
Keeping everyone healthy
3. Are you playing for anyone in particular? And if not, is there something else that is motivating you to play and raise funds for YTAC?
I am just trying to help spread awareness and do my part in the fight against cancer. I have both friends and family members that have been affected by this.
4. What do you think so far about the prospects for dominating the Cherry Bombs?
Tough to say. It should be a great game
5. How many touchdowns will y’all win by (or something else a little silly)?
At least 2
Donate to Austin here.